Friday, August 27, 2010


I've had a couple of people ask to see more of the Cirque images so here are a few more.

The clowns are simply spectacular in this performance and the gymnasts in the power track are absolutely mind blowing. Whoever choreographed the power track must have been a genius or a sadist just waiting for an accident to happen. It is unbelievable the way they go, across the stage on trampoline strips shaped like an "X".

It was definitely one of the highlights of the first half of the show.

more photos to come soon... plus the latest Ballet Kelowna shoot - WOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful action shot! How fast were you shooting?

    I love the cirque, but I hate that I can never spot my old friends from UCLA gymnastics. They're never recognizable! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For that shot, I had the ISO at 3200 (gotta LOVE Nikon's D3s for the lack of noise at that speed!!!) and the shutter speed as 1/200 with aperture set at 3.2

    The first time I shot the power track I didn't get very much, but when I got to re-shoot in Kelowna, I got a lot of crazy wild shots - I chose to post this one just because it had the most of them going at once to give an idea of the craziness that prevails in power track.

    ReplyDelete